Expert in assessment and psychometrics
Summit is an assessment and consultancy firm specializing in individual, talent, leadership, team, and organizational development. Summit is Europe’s leading Hogan distributor with global reach and official distribution rights in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg. We are on a great growth journey with lots of opportunities ahead of us.
Do you want to join us on the journey as our new scientific assessment expert? We expect you to have a degree in psychology, and that you are an expert in psychometrics, preferably in occupational psychology and even better if you already have knowledge and experience with Hogan Assessment.
Hogan is a global market leader in personality assessment tools, and we aim to be the partner of choice in the assessment and development business in our markets. We distribute Hogan Assessment products, train and support Hogan users, and deliver a range of consulting services such as Talent Management, Executive Coaching and Leadership Team Development.
You will become part of the consultant team, reporting to our Director of Hogan Assessment. Our headquarter is in Copenhagen and you should expect some travel activity, even though the base is in Copenhagen. We are open to negotiate other constellations.
- You are the expert in psychometrics and hopefully Hogan Assessment.
- Ensuring that internal consultants are up to date on latest assessment and Hogan science, experience etc. Advising consultants on deeper assessment and Hogan questions (e.g., in relation to theory, psychometry etc.).
- Being in close contact with Hogan’s science department to get clarification on very specific scientific topics.
- Attending client meetings together with colleagues when advise is needed on deeper assessment/Hogan questions.
- Supporting clients on an ad hoc basis – sometimes on very short notice – on Hogan assessment related questions.
- In collaboration with other consultants, delivering consultancy services on certain client projects e.g., competency mapping, design of assessment centre setup etc.
- Ensuring Summit’s Consultants, Associate Consultants and resellers are up to date on latest assessment and Hogan science, experience etc.; potentially also through knowledge sharing sessions etc.
- Delivering criterion validity studies for certification of our assessment tools and for clients in general.
- Responsible for linguistic test adaptation and reports in close collaboration with Hogan.
- Taking part in the design and development of certification workshops.
- Facilitating certification workshops on a regular basis.
We expect you to be a self-enabled, customer-oriented, and solution-oriented team player. You are flexible with a proactive mindset, and you are determined to deliver high quality services – sometimes within tight timeframes. Furthermore, you are process-oriented and apply a structured methodical approach to complex challenges in alignment with the rest of the team and the company. Finally, you are detail oriented while never losing sight of the big picture.
Fluency in English is a must as you will be dealing with clients across several countries.
What are we offering you?
- A dynamic environment with lots of exciting tasks and responsibilities
- Being part of a company with 35 great colleagues where everyone contributes to our continuous development and growth.
- Lots of flexibility and responsibility to impact processes, approaches etc.
- Nice and new office environment in Nordhavn. Of course, you also have the possibility to work from home, even though we hope you will come to the office regularly, so you can truly be an integrated part of our team.
- Work-life balance
- Strong social life
- International environment
- Located near public transport
Do you want to work with a premium brand, with a team of great and ambitious consultants in a continuously growing company, please send us your application. Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com