Are you interested in becoming part of an international, highly professional business psychology consulting firm? And do you have a passion for making a real difference? Then it might be you we are looking for.
We are expanding our consulting group and are therefore seeking a new colleague with solid experience and skills in leadership and organizational development as well as coaching.
Summit A/S is a business psychology consulting and leadership assessment company specializing in leadership, team, and organizational development. We are a global leader as a Hogan distributor with distribution rights for Hogan Assessment systems in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Holland, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
As part of our experienced consulting team, you will be responsible for relationship management, sales, and deliveries – both independently and in collaboration with your colleagues at Summit.
We expect that you:
- Have +6 years of consulting experience in leadership development programs, facilitation, team and organizational development, and coaching.
- Experience with business psychological testing is an advantage.
- Have a relevant educational background (e.g., cand.psych., cand.merc.(psych.) or similar) and a deep understanding of leadership and organizational development.
- Are a skilled communicator in both Danish and English, with experience in project management, proposal writing, and sales.
- Have an established network of customers and collaborators and the ability to create new projects and revenue.
- Possess a good business understanding that complements your knowledge and experience in leadership and organizational psychology.
- Have a high drive, a desire to contribute to the community and our ongoing development – and are eager to achieve results.
More about us and what we can offer:
At Summit, we are ambitious and dedicated to our customers, business, and professional quality. Good leadership is the most important competitive advantage for companies and organizations – and we believe that successful leadership development is based on the company’s strategy.
Our consulting team consists of dedicated and highly educated business psychologists who are passionate about leadership and organizational development.
We offer an attractive, developing, and exciting job with lots of responsibility and:
- Exciting tasks within leadership and organizational development.
- International days may be expected.
- A workplace with approximately 35 colleagues in new, attractive office spaces in Nordhavn close to public transportation.
- Flexibility and the opportunity to influence your and our work life.
- A good social community with a focus on well-being, influence, and collaboration.
- A high-level professional and international environment.
If you are interested in the position, please send an application, CV, and any relevant attachments as soon as possible, as we will continuously assess applications and invite for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!