Hogan Basic Understanding is a 1-hour online webinar for non-Hogan certified who need basic knowledge of Hogan Assessments.
What are the benefits?
Participants benefit from gaining expertise in understanding and working with Hogan Assessments at an overall level in various organisational contexts, such as recruitment, onboarding and development processes.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
– Explore the importance of personality
– Understand the difference between identity and reputation
– Learn the insights of Hogan Assessments
– Discover assessment applications and report types
– Get professional sparring
Who is it for? Hogan Basic Understanding is for HR professionals, leaders and others who seek to gain basic understanding of Hogan Assessments.
How does it work? The webinar enhances each participant’s basic Hogan knowledge through online presentation and guided facilitation from Summit consultants with the possibility of getting doubts cleared, curiosity explored, and questions answered.